£16000 - £18000 per annum
24 days ago
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis. The right candidate will have roughly 2 years experience in Payroll and be able to work in a busy working environment.
- Managing timekeeping system
- Reviewing employees hours of work
- Calculating payable hours
- Calculating bonus
- Calculating tax reductions
- Preparing and issuing earning statements
- Maintaining employee records
- 2 years experience working in Payroll
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.