£45000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits
23 days ago
The Partnership Finance Manager role offers an excellent benefits package including generous holiday package, health plan, discretionary bonus and much more.
- Support the Head of Tax and Partner Services in managing relationships with all members.
- Responsible for monthly drawings calculation and payment, tax reserving and liaising with our advisors on partner related tax matters.
- Ensure appropriate processes, systems, and financial models are in place to support the integrity of accounting balances.
- Work with the rest of the Tax and Financial Control teams as required.
- Oversee the calculation of interest, bonus and dividends for current and departed partners. Preparation and issue of letters / certificates to individual partners in relation to such payments.
- Management of tax reserves, including regular checks for adequacy, reconciliations to submitted tax returns, and recovery/repayment of shortfalls/surpluses.
- Liaise with external accountants on tax related issues.
- Along with the Head of Tax and Partner Services, manage the annual process of submission of tax returns.
- Prepare, review and submit simple personal tax returns.
- ACCA qualified (latter stages may be considered), or AAT qualified with significant relevant post qualification experience
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Experience of control account reconciliations and complex journal postings
- Minimum 1 years relevant personal tax experience, including personal tax return submissions
- Discretionary bonus up to 10%
- Westfield health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Critical illness
- Smart pension
- Death in service
- Discounted online shopping
- Discounted gym memberships
- Season ticket loans
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.