Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits
11 months ago
The Partnership Finance Manager role offers an excellent benefits package including generous holiday package, health plan, discretionary bonus and much more.
- Support the Head of Tax and Partner Services in managing relationships with all members.
- Responsible for monthly drawings calculation and payment, tax reserving and liaising with our advisors on partner related tax matters.
- Ensure appropriate processes, systems, and financial models are in place to support the integrity of accounting balances.
- Work with the rest of the Tax and Financial Control teams as required.
- Oversee the calculation of interest, bonus and dividends for current and departed partners. Preparation and issue of letters / certificates to individual partners in relation to such payments.
- Management of tax reserves, including regular checks for adequacy, reconciliations to submitted tax returns, and recovery/repayment of shortfalls/surpluses.
- Liaise with external accountants on tax related issues.
- Along with the Head of Tax and Partner Services, manage the annual process of submission of tax returns.
- Prepare, review and submit simple personal tax returns.
- ACCA qualified (latter stages may be considered), or AAT qualified with significant relevant post qualification experience
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Experience of control account reconciliations and complex journal postings
- Minimum 1 years relevant personal tax experience, including personal tax return submissions
- Discretionary bonus up to 10%
- Westfield health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Critical illness
- Smart pension
- Death in service
- Discounted online shopping
- Discounted gym memberships
- Season ticket loans