Leeds, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £27000 per annum + Pro - rata salary
8 months ago
Main duties of the role will involve:-
- Processing and manually calculating payroll on a weekly and monthly basis.
- VAT returns and preparations of accounts to trial balance.
- Checking out trial balance and searching for any discrepancies finding out duplicate sales or purchases from Sage and delete them and checking trial balance for the last check.
- Dealing with suspense account and cheques.
- Managing the billing process from end to end and allocating incoming payments.
- Processing sales invoices onto the system and ensuring they are directed to the correct clients.
- Entering payments and receipt in to Sage and carrying out bank reconciliation for one account or more because some clients have more than one bank account.
- Contacting clients when required e.g. asking for the records or asking questions about the account being dealt with.
- Supplier reconciliation e.g. ticking off the statements by purchase invoice entering credit notes, dealing with each supplier one by one and finalising trial balance.
- Contacting clients to receive the records.
- Dealing with enquiries and handling all administrative matters.
For more information on this role please contact Gemma Watmough.