£18000 - £20000 per annum
12 months ago
Initially the position will be temporary for up to 3 months but they envisage that this will be extended and for the right person could have the potential to turn into a permanent role.
The role will include following duties;-
- Contacting customers to transfer them to the new direct debit system rather than using invoices
- Processing a high volume of customer queries
- Preparing documentation when required
- Complying with all regulatory paperwork
- Ensuring data kept on the system is up to date
- Escalating queries to relevant account managers when required
- Reporting daily and monthly updates to the Finance Director
- Taking phone calls from customers and answering queries
If you are interested please contact Chloe Wilford.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.