Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
This Office Manager role is initially offered on a 6 month fixed term basis, however has the opportunity of a permanent contract dependant upon the business continued growth and plans to make further acquisitions.
- Reporting into the Finance Manager.
- Authorising annual leave for over 35 employees across the business over different sites.
- Monitoring absences and organising any relevant return to work meetings and procedures.
- Maintaining personnel files both electronic and manually.
- Being the main point of contact with IT and liaising with when necessary.
- Being the main point of contact with facilities and liaising with when necessary.
- Project work.
- Maintenance of the main company information inbox.
- Distributing correspondence via email.
- Processing expenses and chasing any missing information.
- Liaising with providers on new contracts and any changes to policies.
- Inputting invoices onto Sage 50 and then filing.
- Processing payments.
- Personable, methodical and a strong character.
- Bright, switched on and able to use own initiative.
- Strong Word and Excel skills.
- 20 days holiday plus stats (rising with length of service).
- On-site parking.
- Death in service.
For more information please contact Faith Collins.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.