£33000 - £34000 per annum
17 days ago
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive, friendly team. The role would be suited to a part qualified candidate, with the purpose of the role involving the preparation of management accounts as well as providing support and guidance for the Assistant Management Accountant.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the month-end process
- Overseeing the preparation of budgets and importing to Sage
- Explaining reasons for performance variance against the budget
- Update forecasts and adjust accordingly to reflect variances
- Preparing the balance sheet, ensuring all control accounts and balances are reconciled
- Developing the reporting pack
- Reviewing debtor balances, following up and resolving any issues
- Contributing to the group's cash flow management process
- Providing direct line management of the Assistant Management Accountant
You must be:
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
The successful candidate will receive 25 days holiday + bank holidays, hybrid working is also offered.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.