£30000 - £40000 per annum
20 days ago
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, who is not based locally, you will hold a fully autonomous role.
The key objectives of this position will be to maintain financial control over the manufacturing assets and stock of the business; provide operational and commercial information and insight to the business to improve financial performance and manage a small dedicated team.
Duties will include;
- Preparation of management accounts pack including budget and variance reports
- Cash flow forecasting, cash management and FX
- The preparation of budgets
- Responsible for credit control and supplier balances
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Ensure stock control procedures are robust, manage year end and any interim stock counting
- Work with other Divisional Finance teams within the European and global group
- Managing small Finance Team
Suitable candidates will be:
- Competent with financial reporting
- Capable of working in project teams to deliver continuous process improvement
- Commercial awareness and interest in wider business environment
- Review customer and product profitability and make appropriate recommendations
- Strong IT skills - Excel / ERP (ideally SAP) / reporting tools
- Qualified/Part qualified ACCA/CIMA, qualified by experience will be considered.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.