Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
This business has a strong brand in their market, is financially secure and is able to provide excellent opportunities for growth within the role. Due to where this business is located they are easily commutable from Rotherham, Sheffield and Barnsley.
Duties will include:
- Production of the monthly management information for the one of the subsidiary businesses within the group.
- Undertake key reconciliations as required.
- Provide ad-hoc management reports including reconciliation of contract performance reports to the financial information.
- Provide variance analysis and commentary in support of the management accounts, incorporating notes and updates as directed.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with Head of Finance.
- Perform key Profit and loss and Balance Sheet reconciliation tasks and central journal postings
- Improve the flow of financial information within the business.
- Address any inaccuracies or differences with departments regarding their source data to ensure accuracy, quality and completeness of all incoming data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Part or fully Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA (QBE within significant relevant experience also considered)
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel and the ability to extract and analyse large data sets
- Excellent communication skills are a must with the ability to positively influence decision making
For more information please contact Kayley Haythornthwaite
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.