Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits
4 months ago
The Management Accountant will take responsibility for the financial control of the business and Management reporting.
* Manage the Debtor & Creditor Ledgers, including:
Credit control & supplier payments
* Manage the Bank and Cash position of the business
* Production of Monthly Management accounts, including reconciliations
* Support the Management team in multi-year budget forecasts and monthly maintenance of rolling cash flow forecasts and reconciliation
* Provide and report financial information to company board directors and other stakeholders as required
* Preparation of year end statutory accounts
* Ensure that all fixed assets are recorded and accounted for
* Quarterly or monthly VAT, EC sales returns & government returns
* Company board attendance and undertaking company board minutes
* Liaising with external bodies (ie banks, auditors)
* Corporation Tax & R&D Claims (desirable)
* Ability to run payroll (desirable)
* Carry out other reasonable duties as requested
* Experience of SME's
* Be a confident communicator
* Hands on approach
* Highly computer literate, able to adapt to new accounting software and proficient in Sage
* High attention to detail with strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Comfortable working at a fast pace and able to prioritise
* 30 days holiday plus stats
* Excellent pension!
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.