Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting solutions provider located in West Leeds are currently looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their collaborative and friendly team. The Role Supporting the Financial Director, your duties as the Management Accountant will include, but won't be limited to:
* Providing financial support and monthly reports
* Controlling project accounting
* The preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L, Management reports, KPIs and variance analysis
* Leading quarterly budget meetings
* Producing quarterly analytics and monthly cash-flow statements
* Reconciling sales and balance sheet accounts
* Calculating sales commission
* Preparing and reviewing financial models and proposals
Ideally you will be a qualified Management Accountant (ACCA, ACA, ACMA, CIMA) with solid post-qualification experience and sound knowledge of accounting principles and financial information systems. You'll be an advanced Excel user with knowledge of pivot tables and look-up functions, with a high level of numeracy and excellent organisation and communication skills. As the Management Accountant, you'll have strong attention to detail combined with excellent analytical skills and an adaptable approach to working. You will be able to work independently and flexibly, implementing change and maintaining great relationships across the business.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £45,000, the Management Accountant will receive a generous benefits package to be disclosed on application If the role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now.
Please apply for more information