Pudsey, West Yorkshire
9 days ago
As Management Accountant you will need strong analytical skills and be able to understand and dissect large amounts of data with excellent Excel skills.
Areas of responsibility:-
- Excel modelling - using multiple spreadsheets and extracting key data and information to be manipulated through using intense formulas, complex pivots etc.
- Cashflow reporting - 13 week rolling forecasts.
- Taking very large spreadsheets with historic data - breaking down into useful and meaningful information.
- Interrogating data sheets of historic information and producing new sheets with more accurate information.
- Cost Centre Reporting.
- Management Accounts - using multiple spreadsheets and extracting information through formulas to provide meaningful data sheets and full account reporting.
- Balance Sheet Pack Preparation.
- Being able to complete full management accounts and then consolidation of data into management reports.
- Being able to provide full and meaningful cost centre reporting and have challenging conversations with senior leaders.
- Provide details Lender reporting - taken from facilities agreements in respect to funder arrangements and identifying financial risks, impacts and covenants which the business needs to comply with.
- Cost to Collect reporting.
For more information please contact Mathew Kaye at Sewell Wallis
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.