Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits
7 days ago
They are currently recruiting for an administrator to join their busy team based in Leeds.
This is a busy, varied role within a fast-paced environment and whilst a background within a legal environment isn't essential you will need to demonstrate that you have solid administration experience and have a proactive, can-do approach.
The main duties include:
* Producing all correspondence with clients and parties
* Preparing and checking documents
* Speaking to stakeholders and providing administrative support
* Processing the e-filing of documents
* Handling general enquiries
* Data input and managing the databases
* Producing reports for the business
* Ensure all procedures and systems are tightly adhered to and recorded accurately.
* Ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client's documentation
* Previous experience as an administrator in a professional services environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Have a proactive, confident and 'can do' attitude
* Proven ability to work within a team and deal with sensitive and confidential matters.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Good attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established firm which offer long term prospects and continued support and training.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.