Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Working with the Senior Management team this is a standalone role which will take the lead on the implementation of new policies and focus on employee engagement across the business.
Experience working at a senior level with full autonomy is essential together with the ability to have a hands on approach in a sometimes demanding environment. The main duties include:-
- On-going review of all HR policies, including updating handbooks and contracts.
- Supporting managers on all recruiting matters.
- Working with managers to design, develop and implement an employee appraisal system.
- Advising managers and providing guidance on HR policy and procedures.
- Operate and refine starter and leaver procedures.
- Providing guidance and support to Line Managers and all employees on ER issues
- Managing disciplinary and grievance issues
- Supporting Managers on issues of absence management and monitoring attendance patterns
- Working with the management team on issues of performance management
- Review and benchmark all renumerations and benefit decisions
This is an indepth role and therefore requires an individual with a wealth of experience and the ability to make decisions, manage a team and really make a difference.
- A full member of CIPD or currently studying.
-Experience within a fast moving, organisation is essential.
-HR generalist experience.
-Experience proactively leading the development of a HR department and building policies.
Please contact Sue Wallis for more information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.