Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 months ago
Due to a recent team restructure they are now looking for a full time HR and Training Advisor to join their team.
The business is rapidly expanding so this is a full on role and therefore needs someone with solid experience within a busy role and the ability to spin lots of plates!
Working with the HR Manager the main duties include:
· Produce and deliver all training to new and existing staff.
· People management training; HR policies
. Working with the Management team to advise on employment law and H&S changes
· Induction, new starters and schedules, recruitment and selection
· Producing and delivering health & safety training
· Needs analysis and evaluations
· Assessing future training
Supporting the HR Manager and recruitment team you will be instrumental in talent attraction across all areas of the business as well working on staff retention and performance reviews.
This is a great role for a forward thinking, experienced Training Advisor and offers a great culture and the opportunity to really make a difference.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis