Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£15500 - £16500 per annum + Pro Rata
6 months ago
Working within a busy team this role will cover HR & learning and development, with the main responsibilities covering:-
- Provide recruitment administration for all new staff - including taking up of references, arranging interviews and ensuring all relevant checks for new starters have been undertaken and are satisfactory. Ensuring that all relevant documentation is completed for new starters.
- All training organisation and administration of all staff training, including arranging training dates, notifying candidates and managers, all relevant administration and co-ordination with the management team.
- Support the HR Advisor with all HR procedures, including employee relations, disciplinary and reviews.
- Manage the HR systems, including updating staff training records, recording of sickness and absence and other staff information as required.
- Contribute to the induction of others by showing new members of staff office procedures and how to use equipment within the reception area, general office and Inpatient unit desk.
This is a busy role which offers variety and the opportunity to get involved and be part of a great team. Whilst HR experience is desirable they will consider an admin generalist with experience of working in a busy office and who is a real people person. Great IT skills are essential.
This is a part time role, three days per week and is for a 6 month contract however there may be the potential to convert to permanent after this time.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.