Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
21 days ago
Reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales activities to deliver to all areas of the business.
£25,000 to £30,000
* Developing businesses through pro-active direct sales
* Devise new ways to expand the client base through prospecting, marketing and key relationships
* Create positive, lasting relationships with contacts from Key Accounts
* Attending client meetings
* Networking events
* Attending agent presentations
* Promotional events
* Managing a small sales team
* Split of field sales & office based
* Experience working in the hospitality industry
* Hotel sales experience
* Driven and goal orientated
* Excellent communication skills
* UK driving license
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.