£48000 - £52000 per annum + Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
4 days ago
This is a superb opportunity to join a senior level role and be responsible for setting the strategy for the procurement teams to enable them to achieve the company sales objectives and targets. The nature of the role requires someone to have high standards in terms of defining best practice standard processes and ensuring the function delivers, maintains and continually improves to ensure better performance.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing a dynamic procurement team, covering the entire spectrum of spend.
- Strategically and successfully execute the strategy to ensure a first class service to time, cost and quality.
- Manage, develop, mentor, recruit and improve the procurement team.
- Be hands on executing projects at a strategic level and thinking outside the box.
- Continuously implement and further develop category and business strategies across areas.
- Ensure group procurement is fully efficient in line with key business change.
- This role will offer continuous learning opportunities in terms of complex procurement and business model.
This is a crucial role and therefore requires someone who has operated at a Senior level who is able to communicate with those at MD level but who can also lead and manage a team in a positive and supportive way. Credibility is key together with a strong personality with the ability to challenge and build and have experience leading a team.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.