Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£65000 - £72000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and free parking
12 days ago
- To implement finance strategy in consultation with the Managing Director and Operations Directors.
- Line management and leadership of finance department staff.
- To provide the lead commercial and financial expertise into the development of business plans, new project proposals and tenders.
- To develop and review finance policies and procedures in line with the organisations strategy.
- Preparation of detailed financial and management accounting, control of cash and working capital and variance.
- Preparation and review of annual budgets, monthly forecasting, statutory accounts and leadership of audits.
- Meet with the board on a weekly basis to review key projects and discuss group performance against budget.
- To ensure compliance with tax and other financial legislation.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Head of Finance who can demonstrate a confident, forward thinking approach and has experience of managing a team.
Ideally you will be ACCA or ACA qualified with a background within a fast moving, vibrant organisation.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.