Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
12 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced and very successful company, where you will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller and responsible for the development and preparation of external financial reporting for the Group.
- Preparation of Group Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of Quarterly Financial Information
- Management of the Group Year End
- Establishing relationships with auditors and management of the interim and annual audit visits
- Provide support to Tax Managers and Group Treasurer
- Management of two direct reports
- Improve systems and controls
- Ongoing development of accounting policies
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven track record in financial reporting
- Strong knowledge in International Accounting Standards
This is a great role working for a company that has continued to expand.
Please contact Adam Hyams for more information.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.