Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
This role would be well suited for a technically minded accountant who has experience with financial accounts and consolidating accounts within a large group.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual at an exciting time for the business as they exciting plans for growth in 2020.
Duties will include;
- Delivering consolidated monthly group management accounts
- Preparation of financial statements
- Liaising with group accounts for review of half year accounting results
- Production of annual statutory accounts and returns
- Assisting Financial Controller in implementing, maintaining and improving strong financial control structure
- Involvement within group treasury
- Financial accounting experience
- Experience working in a group accountant or similar role
- Experience consolidating accounts
- Ideally a qualified accountant