Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Ideally they are looking for a qualified accountant who is looking to take the next step with a growing business or a recently qualified accountant who is looking to take on a new challenge. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and have strong experience in accounting controls.
Duties will include;
- Management of the accounting function including management accounts, assistant accountants and purchase ledger clerks.
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts pack including a detailed commentary of performance for each cost centre.
- Business partnering with key operational heads to communicate budgets, forecasts and trend analysis across the business.
- Approval of supplier payments
- Supplier contract negotiations
- Assisting with the preparation of year end accounts
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is continuing to grow. They are looking for an individual who will add commercial value as the company expands and will look to drive continuous improvement across the group.
Suitable applicants will;
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified having trained with a medium sized accounting firm
- Ideally have management accounting experience gained within a commercial environment
- Have experience leading a small team and will ideally be able to demonstrate the ability to assist with training part qualified accountants
- Be excel savvy with the ability to analyse high volumes of data
- Have strong business partnering skills
For more information please contact Lewis Walker