Leeds, West Yorkshire
£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company where you will provide direction and guidance to the Group.
- Optimise the Group's financial performance
- Control of accounting functions and leading team
- Management accounts provided on time
- Plan to maximise profits and future growth
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Management of group cash flow
- Management of forecasts and budgets
- Development of company strategy
- Provide financial analysis on all activities
- Make sure internal controls are at a high standard
- Build and maintain relationship with leadership team
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant, preferably top 4 background
- Experience working in a PE backed company - advantageous
- Good communicator
- Financial Leader
- Experience of bank refinancing
Please get in touch for more information.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.