Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and free parking
14 days ago
They are currently looking for a talented Financial Controller to support the CFO and work closely with the the divisional heads to implement and review the finance strategy. The key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of qualified, part qualified and transactional members to ensure all
objectives are achieved.
- Cash Management, including managing Group Cash position and group cashflow forecasting
- All aspects of statutory Reporting
- Maintenance and development of financial controls and procedures and ensuring compliance
- Managing all Group Accounts, including Preparation of Group Consolidated accounts, review
of key reports for Plc board pack
- Extensive Budget analysis and preparation with the divisional heads.
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking, profitable organisation with the opportunity to progress and really make a difference. Your key skills and experience will include a proven track record operating at this level within a manufacturing environment and successfully leading a team. ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification is essential.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.