Up to £35555 per annum + increase and excellent pension
2 months ago
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of reports and statutory returns as required.
- Manage financial resources.
- Ensure best value principles are applied to all purchasing decisions.
- Manage the cash flow and cash resources.
- Maintain VAT records and to ensure submissions to HMRC.
- Manage the payroll.
- Manage the Pension Scheme.
- Manage the balance sheet effectively and collect debts efficiently.
- Work with the Management Accountant to support the preparation of monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Develop, operate and maintain accurate and robust financial procedures and systems.
- Be a key member of and where appropriate lead projects within specialist field such as due diligence reviews etc as and when required.
- Manage the regular audit visits.
- To set targets and monitor performance of staff in the finance team.
- Work with the Management Accountant in the preparation of budgets and forecasts to model future cash movements and balance sheet values.
- To provide support to the COO and CEO as required.
- Ideally qualified or latter stages ACCA/ACA, QBE also considered.
- Experience of working in a financial accounting role.
- Managerial experience.
- Exposure to managing a large budget.
- 27 days holiday plus stats, rising to 32 days after 5 years.
- Excellent pension (employee 6.8%/employer 19.3% contribution).
- On-site parking.
- Wellbeing package.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.