£35000 - £40000 per annum
24 days ago
This is a great chance to work for an instantly recognisable business, with a fantastic brand and client reputation. You will form part of a friendly, sociable office based within easy commute of both Chesterfield and all areas of Sheffield.
Duties will include;
- Management of the accounts assistants
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts pack including a detailed commentary of performance for each cost centre.
- Business partnering with key operational heads to communicate budgets, forecasts and trend analysis across the business.
- Cash flow forecasting, approving all supplier payments and providing higher level support with credit control related queries.
- Supplier contract negotiations
- Preparation of year end accounts and being the main point of contact with the Auditors
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is continuing to grow. They are looking for an individual who will add commercial value as the company expands and will look to drive continuous improvement across the business.
Suitable applicants will;
- Be qualified or qualified by experience
- Ideally have management accounting experience gained within a commercial environment
- Have experience leading a small team
- Be excel savvy with the ability to analyse high volumes of data
- Have strong business partnering skills
For more information please contact Kayley Haythornthwaite
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.