Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
They are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their central accounting team based in Sheffield. Reporting to the Head of FP&A your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P/L and balance sheet reconciliations for 2 divisions of the business
- Business partnering with operational heads in order to drive change across the business
- Preparation of financial statements and preparing consolidations
- Cost control reporting and delivery for central functions
- Project accounting primarily around system implementation and process improvements
This is an exciting time to join a business who has recently been acquired by the group. Every day is different and they are working through a time of change in driving new efficiencies and ways of working. This role would suit an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking for a new challenge.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Have both management and statutory accounting experience and will be able to demonstrate the ability to affect decision making within operations
- Ideally have a background in a complex manufacturing / engineering environment
- Be driven, self-motivated and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.