£16000 - £18000 per annum + Study Support
3 months ago
Progression opportunities will be available alongside a good reward scheme.
* To ensure customer payments are allocated in an accurate and timely manner and customer accounts reconciled.
* Reconcile customer payments and ensure correct and timely allocation from the bank statement.
* Handling of all tier 2 interactions received into the Cash Allocation Team ensuring all requests are completed and successfully resolved within the agreed service level.
* Make adjustments to the receivables ledger when required.
* Look for process improvement opportunity for FSSC service deliver.
* Work to daily team target set by team leader.
* Process customer debit card payments in line with audit requirements.
* Process refunds on customer credit balances in line with their procedures.
* Creating and categorising outbound service requests.
The Ideal Candidate:-
* Experienced in using MS Excel & MS Word.
* Numerate and literate.
* Experience of using SAP would be desirable.
* Experience of working with customers to resolve queries and issues.
* Experience of working in a busy Customer service/Finance environment.
* Good communication must be able to effectively communicate to customers and finance re issues relating to reconciliations.
* Team player must be willing to help and support colleagues.
* Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service to help promote the Financial Shared Service Centre.
* Good attention to detail to ensure accurate allocation of cash.
* Ability to problem solve issues relating to unallocated or mismatched cash allocations.
* Ability to keep calm under pressure.
In addition to a market competitive salary, we are offering the opportunity to join a major organisation performing a vital role in blue chip organisations and high profile government agencies and at an exciting time in the set up of a FSSC, using SAP as the ERP. For the right candidate and after a qualifying period, study support may be available.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting.
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information please contact Matt Hurt.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.