Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £29000 per annum + great benefits
about 1 month ago
- To support the Head of Finance with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- To assist with monthly budget monitoring processes and analysis reporting.
- To reconcile the monthly payroll and month end payments to external agencies such as HMRC and pension schemes within required timeframes.
- Liaise with the HR team to ensure the college fulfils its auto-enrolment responsibilities and to ensure processes are effective and efficient, taking an active role in service development/improvement activities.
- To manage all year end statutory returns required by HMRC.
- Up to £29,303
- Great pension scheme
- Staff health & wellbeing and benefits schemes including access to Occupational Health services
- Career development and progression opportunities and access to support for professional development
- Flexible working opportunities
- On-site parking
- 34 days holiday plus Christmas/New Year shut down
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.