Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits + progression
about 1 year ago
This is a highly commercial and business partnering opportunity that will suit a motivated and energetic part qualified individual.
This unmissable Finance Analyst position will be supporting the Finance and Commercial Organisation by administering pricing across the Group, conducting pricing business controls, analysing pricing impacts and carrying out reporting and analysis to recognise margin growth opportunities.
- Organising and Administering pricing updates across the group, ensuring compliance to the business controls that are in place.
- Conducting weekly product and customer reporting reviewing pricing compliance and margins to recognise areas for compliance and margin improvements.
- Calculate price change impacts to support the commercial team in decision-making and the financial planning process.
- Report monthly on actual price impacts from a year over year perspective and against the financial plan.
- Support in the research and consolidation of market research / pricing activity in the market to report to the commercial team.
- Carry out ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required utilising internal and external data to drive decision-making.
- Carry out pricing audit procedures to test compliance to business controls across the group of companies.
- Continuously review and develop reporting and business controls to improve accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
- Support in the preparation of financial business plans in the consolidation, analysis and presentation of the plan.
- Bright and switched on.
- Commercially focused with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional progression opportunities.
- Onsite parking.
- Study Support.
For more information please contact Faith Collins.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.