Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Up to £35000 per annum + great benefits
3 months ago
As part of the Operations and Supply Chain Finance Team the Finance Analyst will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of all brands through the provision of accurate and informative data and supporting all functions across the business as a true Business Partner.
- Budgets & Forecasts - support with the preparation and presentation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts.
- Business Partnering - working closely with and supporting all functions and non-finance individuals to interpret figures / reports and make recommendations on how to improve the reporting moving forwards to make information accessible to all.
- Reporting - Responsible for regular KPI reporting (Operationally driven) to provide information to relevant stakeholders and will present information and reports in weekly / monthly / quarterly functional meetings.
- Capex - support local sites coordinating the Capex process to include validation of initial business cases, monthly capex forecasting and post project completion appraisals.
- Inventory Counts - coordination of inventory counts to ensure compliance to internal controls
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA part qualified and studying towards full certification.
- Analytical background.
- Experience (minimum 3 years) of a manufacturing accounting environment (desirable).
- Demonstrable experience working with non-finance staff in a Business Partner type role.
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to extract and interpret key information from large data sets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders (both finance and non-finance individuals).
- Verbal and written presentation skills - present findings and influence decision.
- Desire to get involved with the business and not just run finance from spread sheets.
- Car allowance.
- On-site parking.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Westfield health plan.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.