£18000 - £20000 per annum
25 days ago
The role will involve both accounts payable and accounts receivable duties and will be fast paced and ever changing. The main duties of the role will include processing a high volume of supplier invoices, dealing with invoice queries and assisting with the process of sales/recharge invoices.
This post requires someone who is used to working with high volumes of transactions, with good accuracy and attention to detail as well as good communication skills and a pleasant telephone manner.
Full training and support will be provided and the company are offering study support.
The role itself is easily accessible and commutable from both the Leeds and Harrogate areas and is close to train and bus links.
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices and sales/recharges invoices.
- Updating and maintaining Box files.
- Maintaining the accounts payable email account.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Supplier reconciliations.
- Setting up new suppliers.
- Ensuring accuracy of Navision.
- Accurate input of all data.
- Answering calls.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience in both accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Be self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced environment and enjoy working towards deadlines.
- Have good system skills and will be comfortable with Excel.
- Have excellent organisational, communication skills and attention to detail.
In return you will:-
-Receive study support.
-Receive the rare opportunity to join a company that will invest in you and train you in a new industry if you don't have any experience.
-Secure a competitive salary and free onsite parking.
-Join a business that really like to develop their staff in a fun and supportive working environment.
For more details please contact Becky Gibson
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.