Job descriptionSewell Wallis are delighted to be working with one of our favorite companies, who a currently looking for two Data Quality Administrators to join their team. These roles are both permanent full-time positions and have come about due to growth across the wider team.
This role reports directly into the Data Quality Team Leader and is focused around enriching and maintaining data quality standards across core data subject areas, these include; product, customer, supplier and operations.
- Provide ongoing support including B2B/ B2C Websites, products and product information management.
- Lead delivery of data enrichment activities, sourcing and processing of data.
- Work with the business to understand challenges for data governance and assist in identifying solutions.
- Ensure work is completed within given timeframes.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, these will include; branch teams, commercial data teams, category managers, suppliers and customers.
- Respond to data-related queries to meet customer needs.
- Learning of governing policies around data quality standards.
- Ensure all Data Quality KPIs are met.
- Identify areas for data quality and process improvements
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High attention to detail and ability to focus on large datasets
- Analytical approach to work and a problem solving attitude
- The ability to work on own initiative and identify solutions with strong work ethic.
- Strong communicator, with the ability to work with and communicate to cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience maintaining data and providing data governance desirable but not necessary
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Hybrid Working - 2/3 days in the office per week.
* Annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period
* A great pension, with the company contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
* Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Share Incentive Scheme
If this role is of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.