£35000 - £50000 per annum
26 days ago
You must be available immediately, or at a stretch on one or two weeks' notice, and ideally be flexible to interview.
* Lead the teams to ensure high performance standards
* Manage all debtor ledgers in line with statutory and local market requirements
* Ensure that credit risk is managed appropriately and in line with company policy and potential credit risks are highlighted to senior management
* To identify and implement efficient and effective cash collection practices
* Identify and recommend and implement process improvements
* Supporting the team to ensure that company compliance and audit requirements are met
* Produce and review appropriate operational reports that analyse performance
* Investigate discrepancies and put in place plans to correct under performance
You will need:
* Strong B2B collections experience
* Strong stakeholder relationship management experience
* Demonstrate the ability to implement change and improvement
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.