Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19500 - £22500 per annum
7 months ago
The main duties of the role will be -
- Reviewing and analysing aged debt and making high volumes of calls to recover monies.
- Agreeing debt collection targets and negotiating payment plans.
- Payment handling.
- Ensuring that credit notes are processed correctly, monitoring reasons for credit notes being raised.
- Identifying problem debts that require escalation and liaising with the Credit Control Manager as appropriate.
- Allocating cash.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Actively engaging, on a monthly basis, with managers and partners on debt status and preparing monthly summary reports.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required including invoice coding and running system reports.
-Have experience of working within a Finance team and will have proven experience of reducing aged debt.
- Be able to start immediately or have a short notice period to give and be having with temporary work.
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Be confident with the full credit control process.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels and be able to liaise with managers and clients.
- Be able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.