Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£22000 - £23000 per annum
17 days ago
This is a great business with a long-standing and strong reputation in South Yorkshire, it's a close-knit team and a positive working environment.
We're looking for an experienced Credit Controller who is available at short notice to help our client during a period of absence. Key tasks will be to assist with the:
- Credit control - making sure debts are chased
- Applying for credit limits through Head Office
- Completing the insurance declaration on a monthly basis
- Preparing overdue reports to Head Office on a weekly basis or when required
- Circulation of overdue reports to traders
- Posting of sales ledger invoices
- Reporting the cash net borrowing
- Inter company balances and agreeing with group companies on a monthly basis
- To assist with any other general duties when required
- Purchase ledger - pay suppliers on agreed terms and raise bacs runs as appropriate
The candidate is likely to have 3+ year's experience in an accounts environment specifically handling credit and purchase ledgers.
Knowledge of excel spreadsheets is desirable.
The personal qualities of resilience, accuracy and trustworthiness will be imperative.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.