£17000 - £18000 per annum + Study Support
about 1 year ago
This is a high volume role with brilliant benefits and an exciting working environment.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and chasing all overdue invoices by dunning letter, telephone calls, statement and by email. All written and verbal contact should be courteous and professional.
- Update SAP with action notes, as well as AR reports where required.
- To prioritise duties to meet monthly cash and quarterly debt targets.
- Resolve and investigate queries by creating and maintaining a Salesforce case, through to raising credit requests. Undertake account reconciliations, obtain remittances for unallocated cash and credits.
- Provide copy invoices and other requested documents.
- Update cash forecast and other AR reports as directed.
- To follow company policy, procedures and escalation guidelines.
- Carry out ad hoc projects or tasks as required by the business.
An Ideal Candidate will:-
- Be tenacious and energetic, focused on achieving results. Can-do attitude.
- Be a collaborative team player. Proactive and adaptable.
- Show attention to detail.
- Be an effective decision maker and problem solver.
- Have well-honed negotiating and influencing skills.
- Have high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines with the minimum of supervision.
- Have a basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be a competent user of ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce) and billing systems.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.