Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
They are now looking to recruit a new Compliance Analyst to report into the Senior Compliance Manager to support with an increase in work load. This is a great time to join a thriving organisation as they enter their next chapter of growth. The role will be highly diverse and will work across the business to provide support and expert knowledge on compliance within the utilities industry.
Whilst their offices are based in Harrogate, our client is offering remote/flexible working so there is only a requirement to be in the office one a day if that would be beneficial for the right candidate.
As the Compliance Analyst your role will include the following duties:-
- Representing the business on a number of industry working group and initiatives
- Ensure the business maintains a strong performance record with regard to energy obligations and wider compliance requirements
- Attend industry work groups and seminars to report back on key themes to the wider business
- Collate and compose responses to statutory consultations, requests for information and industry change requests
- Review and interpret complex and technical documentation
- Communicate any key updates to the wider business
- Develop industry modifications as and when required to drive change to benefit the business
- Taking the lead on regulatory and compliance related areas including working with learning and development to ensure training is in line with compliance requirements
- Take the lead on any GDPR compliance related matters
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a strong background within compliance and have worked in a highly regulated industry. Energy experience would be a huge benefit however it is not essential.
Aside from the key skillset requires, you must be someone who isn't afraid to communicate across the business at all levels and will need to possess excellent communication skills.
For further information please apply or contact Lucy Regan or Gemma Watmough.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.