Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£24000 - £30000 per annum
19 days ago
You must have previous experience of working within a regulated environment and processing high volumes of payments and it is essential that you are confident communicator who is able to speak with internal and external people at all levels.
* Communicate effectively with all earners to establish what payments are due
* Keep track of and process payments accurately
* To identify and implement efficient and effective cash collection practices
* Supporting earners to ensure that company compliance and audit requirements are met
* Produce and review appropriate operational reports that analyse performance
* Investigate discrepancies
You will need:
* Experience of working in a regulated environment
* Proven experience of processing high volumes of payments
* Strong relationship management experience
* Attention to details and a high level of accuracy
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk