Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company, where you will report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance and support the UK group and the company's international offices.
- Deliver the strategic vision of the group by focusing on the financial performance
- Reporting, analysis and commentary of the group's financial performance
- Monthly financial performance review meetings with the group head and management team
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting as well as contributing to target setting
- Identifying areas of under or over performance in the businesses
- Drive change within the group relative to external and internal bench marks
- Provide commercial finance support to the group head, all Partners and fee earners
- Development of a part qualified finance analyst
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 8-10 years PQE ideally in a professional or financial services background
- Strong Business Partnering experience
- Proven experience in influencing and implementing business strategies
- Ability to write financial and commercial commentaries based upon sound financial analysis
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to see things from the business leader's point of view
- Strong experience working in a team
- Must be able to engage with the business at a variety of levels
This is a great role if you are looking to continue developing your career.
For more information, please contact Adam Hyams.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.