£35000 - £45000 per annum + great benefits
18 days ago
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company, who heavily invest in people, technology and operational capability to enhance the business performance for today and the future.
Duties will include;
- Partnering with all departments to ensure the right information and accurate information is provided to the Directors to make good commercial decisions, providing forecasts and post-promotional analysis on marketing campaigns, analysing new product development. This also includes assessing the effectiveness of media spend.
- Inputting into the weekly sales review and key decision-making forums, along with leading the weekly performance review for the Directors and attend period management information presentation to the Directors and at the SLT meetings.
- Supporting the Finance and Operations teams in preparing the quarterly sales forecast, and realigning the COS, COL targets for the directors.
- Support in creating the budget pack to the banks and re-forecasting for the directors on a quarterly basis.
- Partner with all teams to analyse performance and support the prioritisation of the digital roadmap and supporting business cases.
- Projects as required, including profit studies, breakeven and sensitivity analysis.
What we're looking for;
- Strong academics, degree level (2:1), qualified accountant
- Highly analytical
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- FMCG/retail marketing finance experience (preferable)
- The ability to question and challenge current ideas and processes in a constructive way
- Excellent Microsoft Excel modeling experience essential
- Strong team player with a high customer ethic
- Knowledge of BI tools an advantage
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.