Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
27 days ago
Working within a large finance function they are currently looking for an analyst to join their team. Supporting the Finance Manager you will be involved in the preparation and analysis of financial data for the senior management and will have exposure to the preparation of budget and forecasting.
Finance experience is not essential however proven experience in an analytical background is essential together with excellent excel skills and experience using data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau bit and Power BI. Knowledge of SQL is preferred but not essential.
The main aspects of the role include:
- Maintaining numerous financial reports and automated dashboards to support the finance function across the whole business.
- Using in-house analytics tools, visualisations, data quality measures to continuously improve the existing reporting and provide narrative to the reports.
- Developing and supporting new visual dashboards to help the business implement new business improvement projects.
- Working closely work with the Divisional Finance Manager at key financial planning periods by maintaining analysis, schedules and ensuring the Finance system is updated accordingly.
- Supporting the central Group Management Accounts team to ensure relevant information and reports are supplied in a timely manner.
- Providing ad-hoc analyses, models, projections and investigations in response to queries raised by staff and Managers within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business who offer a great package, including study, for more information please contact Sue Wallis
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.