Bingley, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The business are progressive, well-known within their industry and are currently implementing new systems and streamlining processes to drive change and improve efficiency. It is a really exciting time to join them.
They require someone who has extensive experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts, as well as mitigating risk, who can develop and implement new strategies/strengthen existing agreements.
* Negotiate and develop contracts.
* Coordination of all contracts for clients and suppliers, including non-disclosure agreements and other related agreements.
* Manage the complete contracting process from point of opportunity identification through to signature of contracts to contract closure, ensuring the company meets all contractual obligations.
* Communicate any serious issues or disputes to the Directors, relating to contracts or risk.
* Offer advice to the BDMs/CAMs as and when required.
* Minimise any business risks.
* Liaising with insurance companies regarding any company disputes/claims.
* Work closely with the marketing team to plan commercial negotiations, pre and post tender stage.
* Work with other areas of the business to maximise financial performance of contracts and to maximise margin.
* Communicate with finance and the project team on the roll out of contracts.
* Maintain and improve effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, customers and work as part of a team.
* Be accountable for all contractual changes.
* Drive and manage the team efficiently, offering support and guidance where necessary.
You will need:
* A strong understanding of business contract law.
* Experience in reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions.
* Commercial awareness.
* A degree/qualification in related discipline.
* Previous and solid experience within a similar role.
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.