£30000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
23 days ago
They are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly motivated Account Manager to join their team. You will be reporting to the Business Manager and be part of the team supporting existing clients within a specialist area.
The main responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with our clients.
- Responding to customer quotation requests in a timely manner, ensuring that the business is always offering best value for money, as well as adhering to contract agreements.
- Sourcing non-stocked products, negotiating best prices and raising purchase orders, whilst ensuring compliance with the company's purchasing procedures.
- Maintaining visibility of the customers' pipeline of requirements and raising call-off orders on the SAP system in good time to allow efficient material processing.
- Developing extensive product knowledge and understanding of the customers' quality requirements for critical build materials.
- Ensuring that all orders are progressed regularly to meet delivery deadlines.
- Assist the Business Manager with the preparation of all new tenders.
- Keeping accurate inventory records of all free-issue material.
- Maintaining all certification and testing records in line with legal and contractual requirements
- Attending regular customer meetings, which may involve some travel.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues arising.
- Assisting other team members during busy periods.
- All other Account Management duties.
Ideally you will have a degree within a technical or commercial discipline, or have graduate-level experience in commercial management of large and complex customer accounts.
The successful candidate should have experience of working in a customer-focused role as well as having excellent communication, IT and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical and be able to work well within your team and with other departments.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.