Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £30000 per annum
10 months ago
£30,000. South Leeds.
I'm working with a progressive business based on the outskirts who are looking for a PQ/Newly Qual Accountant for a central finance role. This a great position for anyone wanting to take the step up into a core accounting role with the capacity to develop within the business into senior finance roles.
- Support in the management of the day to day financial processing of branch accounts as well as responsibility for month end preparation of key balance sheet areas including provisions.
- Support in the provision of advice and information to the operations team, in form of reports, analysis and data to facilitate their roles and contribute to the delivery of the strategic goals within the business area
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including review and analysis of the results. Preparation of supporting commentary and KPI's.
- Prepare Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and audit file preparation
- Support and develop the central assistant accountant team
- People management; support team members effectively supporting team member engagement
- Part Qualified/ Exam Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Strong I.T skills (particularly MS Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management capability
- Drive and determination to succeed with focus on continual personal development
Apply for more details.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.