£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Ideally you will have strong cash management and the ability to prepare daily cash reconciliations for bank accounts.
Duties will include;
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations for all key corporate bank accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining a forecast for group cash flow 90 days out together with a daily cash management plan for the forecast period.
- Monitoring and ensuring Group liquidity, ensure all accounts funded on time.
- Ensure surplus cash invested and achieves a good market return using Money Market Funds, Triparty Repo or Term Deposits (other products may be added).
- Managing inter-co funding positions, policies and records.
- Management of trade finance facilities and the issue/renewal and records relating to guarantees and LCs.
- Bank accounts administration (opening/closing/mandates) as required.
- Identify needs for new/increases/decreases in existing facility levels.
- Maintaining records of all accounts/ facilities/utilisation of facilities.
- Monthly Actual cashflow review and QC for GMFR.
- Monthly Treasury Report preparation and issue.
- Prepare Month End Treasury Pack.
- Administration, maintenance, upgrade and development of the Treasury Management System and the following systems: eBAM. MCNP, GTCash, CitiDirect (other banking portals), Finastra CMS/RRS, 360T (and others as added).
- AMCT qualified or working towards qualification
- Hands on cash management experience
- Experience in a Treasury environment
- Banking experience (advantageous)
- Systems and excel experience
- Discretionary annual bonus of up to 40% of basic annual salary, based currently on company and individual performance, pro rata.
- Non-contributory group personal pension with a company contribution of 10% of basic annual salary.
- Private medical, dental and travel insurance (includes coverage for eligible dependents). A taxable benefit; premiums paid by the Company.
- Annual employee health-check.
- 34 days paid holidays per annum
- Eligibility to participate in Company flexi time scheme.
- Life Insurance, currently at a level of up to 10 x basic annual salary.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Gym and fitness allowance.
- Share Incentive Plan.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.