Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
You will join a friendly, long standing team that reward and recognise their team members. This is a new role that has been created due to an internal promotion, reporting directly into the Transactional Services Manager.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the billing process within a fast paced, high volume environment.
Along with a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop and progress you will have access to an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for ensuring that customer invoices are correctly processed and allocated in order to allow for collection and payment of monies. This will include:-
- Creating credits and re-bills to ensure accurate billing on a daily basis.
- Amending pricing and billing details.
- Dealing with all queries, complaints and account amendments.
- Communicating with internal and external customers to gather and update information.
- Analysing billings to identify trends and investigating as necessary.
- Managing electronic billing.
- Sending billed data consumption reports, copy invoices and billing performance reports to customers as required.
- Assisting Account Managers with customer reviews and meetings where necessary.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have a strong background in customer service and ideally billing/cash management/sales ledger/legal cashiering in a finance environment.
- Have excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and database management.
- Have strong analytical skills and be able to identify areas of improvement and errors.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.