£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for ensuring that customer invoices are correctly processed and allocated in order to allow for collection and payment of monies. The role will mainly focus upon processing accurate invoices and credit notes using the in-house billing system to ensure that the agreed service levels are met.
The main duties of the role will be -
- Creating credits and re-bills to ensure accurate billing on a daily basis.
- Amending pricing and billing details.
- Carry out reporting as required by the business.
- Daily bank reconciliations and cash posting.
- Dealing with all billing queries and enquiries via phone or email.
- Communicating with internal and external customers to gather and update information.
- Dealing with all aspects of e-billing across all platforms, ensuring matters are set up and prepared for e-billing processes, including collating references and budgets.
- Analysing billings to identify trends and investigating as necessary.
- Managing electronic billing where appropriate.
- Sending billed data consumption reports, copy invoices and billing performance reports to customers as required.
- Assisting Account Managers with customer reviews and meetings where necessary.
The ideal candidate will -
- Have previous billing experience ideally within professional services.
- Be able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
- Have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Have excellent Excel skills and be able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Be comfortable working towards targets and deadlines.
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home).
- New and modern office located next to good transport links.
- 25 days holiday.
For more information please contact Becky Gibson
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.