£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You will join a friendly, long standing team that reward and recognise their team members. This is a new role that has been created due to an internal promotion, reporting directly into the Billing Manager. Along with a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop and progress you will join an experienced and supportive team. The role is very accessible via public transport and after the training period there will be the opportunity to follow a hybrid working pattern with some days from home.
This role will suit someone who has previous billing experience or someone who has wider finance experience or has worked in an office environment and has dealt with clients and customers in a fast paced environment. Previous experience of working within a legal/professional services based business would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for ensuring that customer invoices are correctly processed and allocated in order to allow for collection and payment of monies. This will include:-
- Creating credits and re-bills to ensure accurate billing on a daily basis.
- Amending pricing and billing details.
- Dealing with all queries, complaints and account amendments.
- Communicating with internal and external customers to gather and update information.
- Analysing billings to identify trends and investigating as necessary.
- Managing electronic billing where appropriate.
- Sending billed data consumption reports, copy invoices and billing performance reports to customers as required.
- Assisting Account Managers with customer reviews and meetings where necessary.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have a strong background in customer service and ideally billing/cash management/sales ledger in a finance environment.
- Have excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and database management.
- Have strong analytical skills and be able to identify areas of improvement and errors.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.