Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£26000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits
4 months ago
Due to recent expansion they are looking to enhance the Group Financial team, operating out of modern offices, with the addition of a new Assistant Management Accountant.
The role offers the opportunity to take on more senior tasks from the Group Finance Manager as the role develops and progresses.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly review of trial balance.
- Labour and costing analysis.
- Review Purchase Ledger / Aged Creditors.
- Review Payment Runs.
- Holiday cover Weekly Payroll & Wages Processing.
- PAYE / CIS.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register.
- VAT returns.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of quarterly stocktake and reconciliations.
- Assisting with Intercompany reconciliations.
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting.
- Assisting with year-end audit & preparation of audit file.
- Assisting with other Group Companies as & when required.
The success applicant must have experience of taking accounts to at least trial balance and be comfortable working in Excel. Knowledge of Sage 50 preferred but not essential.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.45pm Friday.
Please contact Faith Collins for more information.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.